Ramiz Hakim - Wright City, MO Alderman shares - THANK YOU FOR BEING A GOOD NEIGHBOR TO ME!



 Ramiz Hakim - Wright City, MO Alderman  Posted on Facebook October 15, 2023

 
Last night while driving home from Strassenbash, my truck started to putter and I thought it was going to stall, so I turned into The Shire Subdivision.
After driving around for a minute, I thought I could probably make it home, so I tried to turn around in someone’s driveway (around the corner of Pippen and Bombadill) but then my truck puttered out and died!
My vehicle was half way in a driveway, half in the road, and with another vehicle parked across from me I had blocked the entire street!
My vehicle wouldnt start, it was 10:30 at night, and I had no one to help me!
Two different homes where having a party up the road… someone had lights strung out on the driveway, and another one of y’all were having a VERY COMPETITIVE beer pong tournament!
I needed help, and decided to bother the beer pong folks! 😂
Two guys helped me push my truck to safety, while the other nice neighbor who’s driveway I blocked told me to take my time and for me to keep my truck parked there for as long as I needed.
I just simply wanted to say Thank You!
I seriously left there encouraged and grateful to live in our town… so again: THANK YOU FOR BEING A GOOD NEIGHBOR TO ME!
May be an image of the Cotswolds and text that says 'New Homes Starting Mid 200's The Shire NOW SELLING ^ MYERSSELECTS 636-528-4228 MyersSelectHomes.com'
All reactions:
Kim Fast, Karen Wright and 461 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD