CHRISTMAS CHEER SPREAD BY NEIGHBORS WHO ROCKED AN ACT OF KINDNESS, CHRISTMAS 2023

 CHRISTMAS CHEER SPREAD BY NEIGHBORS, CHRISTMAS 2023


The weekend before Christmas, while in my driveway, I noticed some kids I did not recognize playing outside two doors from my house. Not long after entering my house, someone rang my doorbell. When I opened the door, I was greeted with smiles; the youngest child held out this note. Folded inside were two decorated rocks. 💖The two sets of cousins smiled as I thanked them for this perfect gift. I'm not sure who was happier, them or me. Their kindness to their grandparent's neighbor demonstrates what they are learning from their parents & grandparents. 

                  


A little while later, my doorbell rang again. The same exceptional children delivered these Christmas rocks! They were quiet but smiling and wished me Merry Christmas. Their gift was a sweet act of kindness, a shining example of neighboring!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD