FAY AND THE OLD GUYS CLUB, Submitted by MU Extension in St. Charles County Council Member, Fay Aubuchon


 So, Norv bought 15 pounds of pork butt.  Aieee!!  I put some of it in my pressure cooker and made shredded pork.  We shared it with our neighbor Joe. Joe came by this morning with the container I sent home with him..all gone!   

He mentioned that another neighbor had bypass surgery yesterday.  Norv said, "Oh, that might be why his grass is getting so tall.   Hey, Joe, should we cut his grass?  I can do the back, and you can do the front."  That is what my "Old Guys Club" is doing right now.  Mowing grass for a neighbor who is laid up for a while.  

I am making banana bread muffins.  I think I will take some over to his missus.  She probably could use coffee and a muffin right now.

 Candlwick Subdivision 


A note about Fay:  This is one of many examples of neighboring in St. Peters, MO, because of Fay and Norv Aubuchon. Faculty & Staff of MU Extension in St. Charles County are often recipients of their kindness as well. Notably, cookies & desserts delivered to the office! They are role models for being good neighbors.  💖



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD