BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FROM AN AMAZING NEIGHBOR

 

During November 2023, my great aunt turned 102. During a recent weekend visit to her home in Dexter, MO, relatives and I stayed at Dexter Inn. Over the years, the owners have become family friends. Today, (Tuesday) one of the owners took time away from her business to deliver gifts and visit with my great aunt. She texted me and my mother pictures of the visit and happy smiles. 

Our friend consistently demonstrates acts of kindness and neighboring in her community. Thank you, Geeta, for sharing your time, love and gifts with my great aunt. You and Sam are amazing people and neighbors. We appreciate your generosity and kindness to our family and to your community. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD