MY NEIGHBOR PAID ATTENTION

 MY NEIGHBOR PAID ATTENTION

A neighbor paid attention to a need and acted.  It is one of the most thoughtful “gifts” I’ve ever received.   

My friend recently built a new house. There is a tall step leading from the garage into the kitchen. My friend knows that I struggle with steps. One day my friend noticed a handle next to the door leading from my garage to my kitchen and observed me using it. Last evening while visiting my friend, I discovered a brand-new handle in the garage at the doorway to the kitchen, allowing me easier access to their house. This act of kindness means so much to me. Installing a small door handle to help a friend demonstrates a huge heart. THANK YOU, FRIEND.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS

BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD